VOLUNTEER FOR CREATED TO THRIVE
We are looking for volunteers for our next women's event Created to Thrive. What you need to know:
- Its going to be different than our past events as it will be during the day on Saturday November 12, from 9 am-3 pm.
- We will be serving coffee and bagels for breakfast, a boxed lunch, and an afternoon dessert, have amazing breakout sessions, and a wonderful guest speaker.
- We expect this to be a big event, we are inviting many of our area Wesleyan churches. With all of our guests we need women to help welcome them by serving at our morning and afternoon cafes, morning & afternoon lobby hosts (to help women around the church, and guide them where they are supposed to be next), registration and a prayer team.
- Our intention is for women to serve for a short time, so that you can participate in the entire event, and help bring the spirit of what we are trying to do to our guests.
- We want our volunteers to be as excited about the day as the planning team is! We are hosting a volunteer meeting with light refreshments on October 24 to give you the vision, connect to your team and hear instruction for the day's event.
- The event has a cost of $15 (which includes all the food) We will be offering a $5 discount for all of those that have confirmed to serve the day of the event.